Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Waiting...waiting...waiting...for uni results

There's nothing like waiting for your last semester uni results. This isn't the time to stress - there's nothing you can do to change the result (you don't even know them!) or change the date you will get the result.

So what's worse is waiting on the day of receiving your uni results. Some students may receive them by mail, others by email and even less via sms on their phone. I for one, am waiting on an SMS from my University for my results.

This was my final semester of my undergraduate degree(does happy dance!). Next year though, I will embark on my Masters - anyone else as crazy as I am? ;-)

Leave me a comment below if you are commencing or recommencing post graduate studies next year! (maybe we can work it out together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment